- Ceremonies may be scheduled as late as 6:00 pm, Monday through Saturday. Rehearsals are usually scheduled at 6:00 pm the day prior to the wedding.
- Weddings will not be performed on the following days: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, days during Holy Week, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving weekend, during Advent, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and all Sundays.
- A deposit of $200 is due at the time of returning the Wedding Application and initialed spots in the Wedding Guidelines. This will hold the date you wish on the church calendar. Have a few wedding dates in mind – there are several calendars used to coordinate the final event date.
- Fees for Weddings compensate the following areas: officiant, organist (not special musicians), custodial staff, and security.
Are you a member? (The bride or groom, parents or grandparents of the bride or groom, or children of the bride or groom must have been members of FUMC for more than a year at the time of scheduling).
- Members may reserve FUMC facilities as far in advance of the ceremony as they wish.
- Please read the Wedding Guidelines throughly first to answer questions about scheduling, fees and rules so that we can most efficiently schedule your date.
- Once you have read the Wedding Guidelines, please initial next to each paragraph indicated and then complete the Wedding Application.
- Non-members are allowed the Aldrich Chapel for weddings. The Aldrich Chapel seats 70 people comfortably.
- We do not schedule weddings for non-members during the month of December.
- Please read the Wedding Guidelines thoroughly first to answer questions about scheduling, fees and rules so that we can most efficiently schedule your date.