WHAT TO EXPECT:
Worship with contemporary Christian songs and re-imagined hymns, while embracing traditions of the church like the Lord’s Prayer and monthly communion. Feel your body and spirit move with the energy of our America Street Band complete with drums, guitars, keyboard, and many voices. This service often includes a variety of creative elements that help communicate the biblical story such as set design, drama and video.
This service is one hour long.
We love and encourage children to attend service with their parents. Your wiggly, squiggly, boisterous, talkative, curious (and even crying) children are always welcome! We also understand if you need “grown-up” time during worship. See the options below for children on Sunday morning.
We are a worshipping community that seeks to provide a place of belonging for persons to experience the Living God. Here are some of our core values:
- We offer Jesus Christ to people that have questions and doubts, creating a space for thinking people to come to faith.
- We are passionate about making a place of hospitality for people already claiming the Christian faith, and nominally/non-religious people seeking to find out more about our faith.
- We seek to offer fresh expressions of worship through new, contemporary styles of music.
- We are technology-driven. You don’t have to leave your SmartPhone at the door. Use it to read Scripture, connect with others, and plug-in to the external content we have on our website.
- We are inclusive. No matter who you are, you are welcome here.
NURSERY CARE AVAILABLE:
Our church nursery is available every Sunday morning from 8:15 AM-12:15 PM for infants 6 weeks through Kindergarten. Infants are welcome in the church nursery as soon as your pediatrician gives his/her approval. This is usually after 6 weeks and the first round of Polio DPT shots are completed. Please do not leave your child if they have the following symptoms:
- Heavy nasal discharge
- Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Contagious rash
If you have any questions, please contact our Nursery Director, Kat Robillard, at email@example.com.
Sundays at 9:40 AM, in the Parish Hall
An exciting service for 1st through 5th graders that lasts about 20 minutes and includes interactive stories from the Bible, prayers, and singing. Worship is followed by small groups from 10:00-10:40 AM where children have the opportunity to apply what they’ve heard in worship to their everyday lives. Worship and small groups provide children the opportunity to be in community with their peers and adult leaders in a nurturing environment. Everything we will teach in worship and small groups is based on one of three basic, but powerful, truths modeled by Jesus in Luke 2:52:
I need to make the wise choice. (wisdom)
I can trust God no matter what. (faith)
I should treat others the way I want to be treated. (friendship)