THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL.
If you would like to be placed on a list to be notified about the next workshop they can email Rev. Becky Poor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, April 27 | 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM. Participants are invited join us for supper from 5:00-6:00 PM.
Saturday, April 28 | 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM. Join us for a light breakfast from 7:30-8:30 AM and lunch will be provided by Jason’s Deli.
PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOP FACILITATORS
Patt Aptaker, Ph.D., Steven Bordelon, LCSW, Dee Adams, Ph.D., LPC, LMFT, Michael Cascio, LCSW, and Debbie Wray, LCSW (all trained and/or certified in Emotionally Focused Therapy.)
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE TOGETHER
The best time to work on your relationship is when it is going well! This educational workshop will create a change in your relationship that can improve communication, intimacy and connection. We respect your privacy. The workshop is designed so that you will have personal time to have private conversations with your partner. You are NOT expected to share personal details with others.
- STOP repeating the same argument over and over
- UNDERSTAND your partner and yourself better
- ENHANCE safety, deeper connections and intimacy
- Based on Dr. Sue Johnson’s book “Hold Me Tight” and “Emotionally Focused Therapy,” the most effective, researched couples counseling
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY! The workshop is designed so that you will have personal time to have private conversations with your partner. You are NOT expected to share personal details with others.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Cost:$300/couple. After you register, you will receive a confirmation message with the option to pay online:
- Click the red “Pay Now” button in your confirmation message or the button below.
- Click on “Quick Give” to fill in your payment information, choose “Special Events” from the dropdown menu.
- Please make sure you type “MARRIAGE WORKSHOP” into the “Other Comments” section.
Checks can be dropped off in the church office, made payable to FUMC and please include “marriage workshop” in the memo line. Participants are invited join us for supper from 5:00-6:00 PM on April 27; and a light breakfast from 7:30-8:30 AM on April 28; lunch will be provided by Jason’s Deli on April 28.
Questions? Contact Dr. Patt Aptaker at 225-929-9030. Katie Gibbons would also love to talk with you about the Marriage Ministry at FUMC! Call her at 225-413-2900 or email email@example.com.